In partnership with Strengths Network South Pacific, Lifeincolour will be delivering Coach Training to use the CliftonStrengths Strengthsfinders tool.
This training will be held from 23-25 July 2019, in Launceston, Tasmania.
This training is designed to equip coaches with tools to help individuals discover what is right about themselves, and use this information to help them understand their unique talents, and to learn how to leverage these talents towards achieving personal and professional success in their roles and relationships.
The content of this course will cover:
- An Introduction to the CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) tool;
- How to provide effective coaching;
- Resources for Strengths coaching;
- Exploration of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes;
- Strategies to maximise talent and manage weakness.
- Participants are required to have received Top 5 coaching prior to attending this course.
- Each day will run from 8.30am-5.30 pm and there is approximately two hours homework required for each of the two evenings during the course. Therefore, we do not advise making other appointments during this time.
The cost of the course is $2,800 (incl GST) including morning and afternoon tea and lunch each day. Registrations close on 24th June, 2019.
For further details and to register, please click here.
If you have any queries, please feel free to call us: 03 6146 3200.
We look forward to welcoming you to Launceston!